Talk

Advanced search

If I like these pyjamas...

(6 Posts)
drspouse Fri 05-Jun-15 22:46:18

I have two pairs of summer PJs that are nice soft cotton, knit fabric, short sleeved tops, long bottoms, no cutesy prints or slogans. One is People Tree and the other American Apparel (it's really lounge wear).

Nothing I fancy from them and the only suitable bottom at AA is exactly the same as I already have.

Where else sells reasonably fitted, knit fabric, short sleeved cotton PJs, preferably organic cotton though not essential?

drspouse Sat 06-Jun-15 14:59:14

Anyone?

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 06-Jun-15 15:13:06

Not strictly pyjamas, but you might find a t-shirt and sweatpants at Bamboo Clothing.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 06-Jun-15 15:26:53

And thanks for reminding me about Peopletree - haven't they come on!

drspouse Sat 06-Jun-15 16:12:40

Those look great to bookmark for workout clothes for the future but a bit fitted and I'd prefer not to have lycra for PJs I think.

They are great now aren't they, PT! And the sizing is much more realistic, no Japanese models any more apparently.

drspouse Sat 06-Jun-15 19:47:00

Oh grr. I went on Shop Style who recommended Hatley, jersey PJ bottoms which are the HTF items, they are prints but not too cutesy, but their website even if you filter by size shows you all the items that they MAKE in that size not the ones that are in stock.

Grr again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now