Talk

Advanced search

Boden - what's their fit like?

(8 Posts)
Mij Fri 05-Jun-15 15:15:56

I'm stalking a pair of Boden wide leg jeans on eBay (having shrunk out of my bargaintastic Toast ones, never to find a replacement) but I've never had trousers from them and I'm a bit nervous of committing when I can't send them back. How do their trousers fit in comparison with high st brands like, oh I dunno, Next or White Stuff, do you think? I'm not looking for Boden specifically, they're just the ones closest to the shape I'm after that I can see at the mo.

Thanks smile

museumum Fri 05-Jun-15 15:21:10

I would say fit is the same as next. So quite generous compared to some other brands but not as generous as say M&S.

OOAOML Fri 05-Jun-15 15:21:21

The Boden website has a section where you can put in your measurements and then when you look at clothes it recommends a particular size for you. It seems to vary according to garment.

CointreauVersial Fri 05-Jun-15 17:55:28

To be honest, if you're buying on eBay you can probably re-sell them easily if they don't fit; Boden always sells.

In my experience the Boden tops are generous but the bottoms less so. I'm a 10-12 and would lean towards a 10 for tops and 12 for trousers.

TessDurbeyfield Fri 05-Jun-15 17:59:45

I am currently wearing a Boden size 6 dress. I would say that in reality I am pushing the 8/10 boundary.

Mij Fri 05-Jun-15 18:55:24

Thanks all that's really helpful. I'm a pretty in the middle 10 and I find Next generous in the waist, which is where there's less of me. Think I'll risk it smile

Mij Fri 05-Jun-15 18:55:44

Thanks all that's really helpful. I'm a pretty in the middle 10 and I find Next generous in the waist, which is where there's less of me. Think I'll risk it smile

Pumpeedo Fri 05-Jun-15 18:58:04

They're very hit and miss size wise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now