Talk

Advanced search

Hush returns problems

(12 Posts)
beansagain Fri 05-Jun-15 11:53:47

I returned two items (value £94) two weeks ago today and I still haven't received a refund. I sent an email to their contact email address two days ago and have not received a reply. I'm getting worried about my money now.

I can't find the postal receipt as I am in the process of selling my house so have been doing massive clearouts and worried that I might have inadvertently thrown it away sad.

I don't think I'll buy again from them. Has anyone else had a bad experience with them?

hairhelpplease Fri 05-Jun-15 12:40:50

Why don't you phone them?

50shadesofmeh Fri 05-Jun-15 12:52:16

I'm still waiting only been a week though, I'm worried now

peppapigonaloop Fri 05-Jun-15 12:54:34

Hush always takes ages..would email them if still nothing next week though, I've always found then very helpful..

Greengardenpixie Fri 05-Jun-15 12:58:17

I wouldnt worry. I have waited three weeks from other companies. Some companies like asos and toast are amazing at returns. Some others take ages. White stuff take ages.
I would hunt for the receipt. If you have lost it then they sadly wont refund.

Greengardenpixie Fri 05-Jun-15 12:59:35

You may have just stuffed the receipt it in your purse like me!!!

MrsTShelby Fri 05-Jun-15 13:31:44

Hush take AGES to refund. I routinely waited for 3 weeks and in the end I stopped buying from them due to this. It's very annoying.

MsBojangles Fri 05-Jun-15 14:17:21

Yeah, Hush are generally crap when it comes to refunds, I always end up having to email them. I've been waiting a week so far this time, will give them a poke next week.

They're one company I always make sure I keep the proof of postage for.

PrincessShcherbatskaya Fri 05-Jun-15 14:31:15

Yep Hush are crap at returns. Another reason why I've given up on them. It's so frustrating, I love their stuff but quality is always so disappointing and returns are rubbish. I've noticed there is always loads of brand new label on Hush stuff in eBay- I think people must get fed up with trying to return it an just sell it on instead.

Marylou2 Fri 05-Jun-15 16:43:38

Yes, unfortunately they are rubbish. A bit pat on the back for Boden and Asos who are both fab! That doesn't help you though.

MsBojangles Mon 08-Jun-15 11:39:54

Mine was processed this morning, after I emailed them last night.

Hope everyone else is getting sorted out.

beansagain Fri 12-Jun-15 08:05:21

Sorry for my delay in updating! I rang them and it turned out that my return had been lost by Royal Mail* so the first they knew of it was my call (although it would have been good if they had responded more promptly to my email). They immediately processed the refund.

*Greengarden, I found the posting receipt and it WAS stuffed in my purse!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now