Talk

Advanced search

Any idea where I could sell a Liz Earle facial voucher?

(6 Posts)
codandchipstwice Fri 05-Jun-15 11:29:00

We are totes skint but I got a LE Signature facial voucher for my birthday - and just found out it would cost £120 to buy. That would replace the full school uniform including shoes DD8 managed to lose this week and give us enough left over for me to get myself something treaty as well as food/petrol.

Any ideas if/where I could sell this, seems to have never been one sold on ebay according to my searches.

Ta

codandchipstwice Fri 05-Jun-15 14:25:04

Desperate skint bump

Lonelylass1218 Fri 05-Jun-15 14:27:04

Try ebay it maybe a Facebook selling page?? I doubt anyone will pay the full price for it. I know you are desperately skint but maybe use it for yourself and enjoy some luxury as its your birthday and maybbe try cut comers else whereby selling other things around the home

codandchipstwice Fri 05-Jun-15 14:41:40

We've sold everything worth selling as it is, and can't put it on Facebook who gave it to me will see

midnightmoomoo Fri 05-Jun-15 15:49:34

Your best bet is eBay but you won't get full price for it I don't think. Try a buy it now or best offer and see how it goes x

gaslamp Fri 05-Jun-15 15:53:19

Ebay - list it for £100 on buy it now / best offer basis. Make sure photos show voucher, receipt, expiry date etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now