Talk

Advanced search

Help me find decent but comfy shoes for Glasto!

(8 Posts)
EachandEveryone Fri 05-Jun-15 10:59:34

Remember they have to suffer the toilets and all manner of weather. I need something abit stylish cos it's pretty trendy there these days. No point in spending loads of money. I also need wellies but not full ones as I can never get them off!

PollyIndia Fri 05-Jun-15 13:50:35

I go every year and either wear wellies or trainers (probably my nike air max) depending on the mud situation. 2010 I wore flip flops the whole weekend. That was a good year though I had very dusty feet by the end of it and we went straight from there to Portugal from Bristol airport. We must have been pretty disgusting on the plane I now think about it!

PollyIndia Fri 05-Jun-15 13:51:25

You can get those cropped wellies these days, but if the mud situation is bad, I wouldn't recommend them as the mud will go over the top. Get good long socks, that's key to getting them off smile

GlitzAndGigglesx Fri 05-Jun-15 13:53:43

Vans. TK Maxx sell them cheap

mysteryfairy Sat 06-Jun-15 10:10:07

Ilse jacobsen lace up rubber boots maybe?

DevaDiva Sat 06-Jun-15 10:13:25

I go old school in Dunlop agrifort in classic green. Also a pair of crocs:Birkenstocks and trainers so I'm covered for all weather. Not going this year hmm

tethersend Sat 06-Jun-15 10:27:15

Cowboy boots

Millipedewithherfeetup Sat 06-Jun-15 10:31:19

www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,21/2452093412eather converse ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now