Any beauty buys from Portugal?

(12 Posts)
EachandEveryone Wed 03-Jun-15 11:26:19

Loads of chemists knocking about but is there anything I need from here ? A lot of it seems French.

Misssss Wed 03-Jun-15 12:16:44

There is a massive range of Brazilian hair products that you can get there. All different brands and great quality. Also check out Ach Brito soaps if you like bar soap. Most of them smell divine and are much much cheaper than the UK prices. Really fab packaging too.

Gatekeeper Wed 03-Jun-15 12:20:09

oh Lord; I have just googled images of Ach Brito soap and I want some!!!!

JulesJules Wed 03-Jun-15 12:23:06

Another soap recommendation - Claus Porto soaps, red poppy is my favourite, smell gorgeous and beautiful wrappers

Misssss Wed 03-Jun-15 12:23:21

It's amazing stuff Gatekeeper, really creamy lather, beautifully seventies and doesn't dry your skin out. Slightly addicted to it. You can get it in the supermarkets Continente etc for a couple of euros a bar. Take time to sniff them all smile

Gatekeeper Wed 03-Jun-15 12:26:26

I love bar soap; when I'm feeling flush I buy a couple of bars of Nesti Dante soaps and keep 'em in my sock drawer until I use it. The smell stays right until the very end

EachandEveryone Wed 03-Jun-15 15:10:04

I just can't use bar soaps they really dry me out

PoppyAmex Thu 04-Jun-15 07:15:46

Retro/classic Portuguese products, all wonderful.

Vida Portuguese shop

EachandEveryone Thu 04-Jun-15 07:59:28

I'm on my way to the airport now. I looked in the supermarket but couldn't see any soap. Is there anything at the airport do you think?

EachandEveryone Thu 04-Jun-15 20:39:35

I bought a couple of Claus soaps. I've put one on the bathroom sink. My hands feel dead dry already so I don't think I'll be using them in the shower.

Gatekeeper Fri 05-Jun-15 09:03:45

send them to meeeeeeeeeeeee

EachandEveryone Fri 05-Jun-15 10:57:05

I'm using one for hand soap and the other will give to me granny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now