Product layering

(4 Posts)
ginorwine Mon 01-Jun-15 10:47:15

Following fab advice re products please can I have advice on order or application .. Is it serum first then retinol then moisture cream then sun cream ? Thanks !
Also what is a humicant cf with a normal moisture cream ?
Frugal fashionista if you are there you mentioned that they pump up skin ? Fab ! Do you have a soefic face mask and or cream that does this ??? Thanks again !!!!

heyheyheygoodbye Mon 01-Jun-15 10:59:33

I go: cleanser, acid tone, hydrating tone, serum, moisturiser/facial oil, then suncream and lipbalm. At night I go cleanse, cleanse, acid tone, serum, moisturiser/facial oil, lipbalm, unless it's a Liquid Gold night in which case I stop at the acid tone stage.

Mumblechum1 Mon 01-Jun-15 11:01:18

Blimey.

I have a quick wipe with a facewipe and that's it

(explains a lot grin)

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 01-Jun-15 11:22:42

I do cleanse, acid tone, serum, oil, night cream in the evening, sometimes whacking on a hydrating mask just before bed on top. Morning I skip the oil and use a different moisturiser with SPF in. I tend not to double cleanse unless I've worn loads of makeup or it's been really hot, neither of which happens often.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now