Slug eyebrows!!

(26 Posts)
WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Sun 31-May-15 20:31:25

Sorry, this has no doubt been done to death - but what is it with people and their eyebrows atm? It looks like 2 slugs have settled on their forehead!!

Am I missing something here?

southeastastra Sun 31-May-15 20:37:21

i find it funny, though i have given up plucking my eyebrows now and just embrace their natural shape. i think the problem is people getting over-excited with the filling in when their natural shape just doesn't suit it.

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Sun 31-May-15 20:39:09

I keep mine shaped, but the whole HD Brow thing has got silly, why do people want them so big? I look at photos of friends on FB and all I see is eyebrows!

southeastastra Sun 31-May-15 20:45:22

it's all a bit daft isn't it. a girl at work always has then, she looks great in photos but silly in rl. i think she just takes how she looks on selfies as how she looks to everyone else.

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Sun 31-May-15 21:00:06

My friend has hers done and they looked lovely to start with, but each time they're redone they seem to grow - I want to say something but she seems really happy with them.

Tizwailor Sun 31-May-15 21:16:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TSSDNCOP Sun 31-May-15 21:23:22

This cracks me up. It's especially funny when the brows and hair are totally different colours.

My god daughter recently had hers done, it was all I could do not to gasp out loud when she walked in.

You might as well just write EYEBROW on your face.

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Sun 31-May-15 21:26:27

Girl in my local shop has really bad ones, couldn't stop staring at them - she must have noticed

GlitteringJasper Sun 31-May-15 21:38:32

Someone I know has just had these slug eyebrows TATOOED on! shock confused

She asked me what I thought? confused. I muttered something about eyebrows being a big beauty feature these days!

It looks awful.

U2TheEdge Sun 31-May-15 21:44:40

I just have eyebrows that have massive bald patches in them. Not due to over plucking either.

I need to get them threaded again. I then end up with too thin eyebrows. They have to take more off than I want due to the bald patches and I have to fill bits in with pencil.

I did actually buy some tweezers and stencils but i'm too scared to try.

Might just shave them off and stick fake ones on.

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Sun 31-May-15 21:52:30

I have scarring in my eyebrows and they are never symmetrical. Still better than slugs though!

Cheesymonster Sun 31-May-15 21:53:14

I had mine waxed at Benefit so I could get a free Gimme Brow. The girl filled them in with make up afterwards. I looked like Bert from Sesame Street.

Thank god I wouldn't let her tint them.

VixxFace Sun 31-May-15 22:07:45

HD brows look good if they are done right hmm

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Sun 31-May-15 22:28:11

I agree Vixx, there are just too many bad ones out there!

daftyburd Sun 31-May-15 23:24:10

I was reading Elle magazine and a blanked out eyebrow look is in fashion now. There was tips on how to put concealer followed by white pigment on your brows.
Apparently the lighter the better. It's not a bonny look either.

LondonRocks Sun 31-May-15 23:26:26

*This cracks me up. It's especially funny when the brows and hair are totally different colours.

My god daughter recently had hers done, it was all I could do not to gasp out loud when she walked in.

You might as well just write EYEBROW on your face.*

^^indeed grin

Koalafications Sun 31-May-15 23:28:39

Well, is this...

Koalafications Sun 31-May-15 23:29:18

Preferable to this...

LondonRocks Sun 31-May-15 23:30:23

grinshock

<speechless>

shadowfax07 Sun 31-May-15 23:30:56

If you haven't seen it, google Christmas chemo brow, the mickey taking is brilliant!

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Mon 01-Jun-15 00:32:22

Shadow just had a look, they're brilliant.

Koala I see variations of them both everyday, and just want to ask them "why?!?!"

TSSDNCOP Mon 01-Jun-15 11:53:36

The Christmas chemo women are ace!

Koalas examples are not.

Koalafications Mon 01-Jun-15 12:00:01

TSSDNCOP sad what's wrong with my eyebrows?

TSSDNCOP Mon 01-Jun-15 12:29:47

I think they're just a bit underdone Koala

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Mon 01-Jun-15 13:28:23

Just saw this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now