Talk

Advanced search

Wedding hairstyles for flower girls?

(5 Posts)
TheCunnyFunt Sun 31-May-15 16:20:16

We're having three flower girls, one will be 9 and has hair roughly down to the base of her shoulder blades, the next is girl is 6 and has hair just below her shoulders, and the other girl will be 4 and also has hair just below her shoulders. The 6 and 4yo are scruffy as hell 5 minutes after having their hair brushed neatly so preferably updos, I looked on pinterest and it wasn't very good unless I searched wrong confused

Can anyone find me some to look at please?

Trills Sun 31-May-15 16:22:11

Would you prefer scruffy long hair down, or a scruffy mussed-up up-do?

Hair doesn't get "scruffy" by itself - they must be the kind of children who touch their heads a lot, so any put-up hair will be fluffy and have bits falling out of it.

ThinkIveBeenHacked Sun 31-May-15 16:23:54

French plaits? Will stay in then.

Trills Sun 31-May-15 16:24:19

I just googled and this is terrifying - do not do this

TheCunnyFunt Sun 31-May-15 16:43:41

Jesus christ shock that's the stuff of nightmares!

Both the scruffy girls don't really touch/fiddle with their hair, they like to run/jump/roll around on the floor or furniture etc. That's why they always look scruffy grin they are able to sit still though so I'm pretty optimistic they'll stay neat, even if it's just for the important bit and then photos grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now