We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

shower caps

(4 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Fri 29-May-15 20:19:25

Hate hate hate washing my hair daily. Want to shower but the steam and water makes it feel dirty. What do you use? Atm, i just lower my shower but i find it annoying. Is there anything better than a shower cap? My shower cap just leaked through or my hair was damp with condensation. Just googled and found this! Is it worth the price tag?

www.amazon.co.uk/Save-Blow-Dry-Shower-Design/dp/B00GHPBXGC

ShyGirlie Sat 30-May-15 09:11:08

i just use shower cap, followed by a couple of minutes blast with the hairdrier around my forehead and nape of neck - those are the bits that tend to get damp.

wouldnt spend that much on a shower cap, i get one from gordoms chemist for a pound, its big so fits all of my long thick hair in. lasts a couple of months, then the elastic goes so i just replace it. they start to smell a bit musty from all the dampness by then anyway.

Nolim Sat 30-May-15 09:16:17

The best shower caps are the disposable ones from hotels. For me they last longer than the ones from the store.

Greengardenpixie Sat 30-May-15 09:21:05

Thank you. I think i will try the blast from the hairdryer. Never actually thought about doing that!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now