Talk

Advanced search

Hip length cardigans in nice/soft knit

(9 Posts)
Bumblebzz Fri 29-May-15 07:50:47

Just that really, don't want cropped or longline or waterfall. Ideally in light colours, and quality knit so suitable for work.

Kahlua4me Fri 29-May-15 07:56:27

I have just bought a lovely one from Sainsburys. It is white and very simple. Looks fab on.

Also, try M and S.

FreiasBathtub Fri 29-May-15 08:29:11

Uniqlo have some lovely merino ones on offer at the moment - machine washable and incredibly soft. Fall really nicely.

Bumblebzz Fri 29-May-15 09:41:42

Thank you both!

TheSpottedZebra Fri 29-May-15 09:45:54

Woolovers is worth a look too. The styling is awful, and some of the clothes come up quite big (but accurate measurements are given), but they have every type of woolly it seems and I like their quality.

Sammasati Fri 29-May-15 09:48:40

I second woolovers, lovely natural fibers, wash well, and many different styles.

Misslgl88 Fri 29-May-15 14:18:07

Oasis have some lovely ones in some gorgeous colours

HaveYouSeenHerLately Fri 29-May-15 14:23:44

Agree with Kahlua, I've just bought a white and a black cotton-rich one from Sainsburys smile They're £10 and have unusual buttons. Very soft! Wish they had more colours.

Also have a navy one from M&S Collection. It's called Stay New Viscose Stretch and promises not to go bobbly (I shall keep the tag!). It's super soft.

HaveYouSeenHerLately Fri 29-May-15 14:33:40

It's called bobble button cardigan on the m&s website. The buttonholes are a bit fiddly but I always wear mine open over a top so it's not really a problem wink

I bought the ink one with a 20% off code. Not such a fan of the other colours but hoping they bring out some muted shades in the AW.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now