Talk

Advanced search

Too late for footner?

(12 Posts)
TulipBluebell Thu 28-May-15 20:32:18

Just bought first ever footner but going away in 10 days. Have I left it too late??

MamaLazarou Thu 28-May-15 20:33:40

You should be OK in 10 days.

It's well grim, though (shudder - never again!)

TulipBluebell Thu 28-May-15 20:54:17

It's on! No vaselIne though and I didn't want to leave it another day so am preparing for hideous top feet

MamaLazarou Thu 28-May-15 21:19:29

Best of luck!

Anotheronesoon Thu 28-May-15 21:22:20

I going against the grain. I did footner ten days ago and my feet have never been so ugly. I have peeling heels all round the sides and all the skin on my instep has come off but not on the balls or heels ofy feet-ie where the hard skin is! Gutted. Wish I had spent the money on a cheap mani- pedi and had some poor woman grate the hard skin off my feet. Not feeling the footner love!

AyMamita Thu 28-May-15 22:18:26

Hang in there AnotherOneSoon you are probably not finished yet!

Tulip, I think my feet only properly started peeling a week after Footner and it took a couple of weeks before they stopped and were all flake-free and nice...

TulipBluebell Thu 28-May-15 22:43:15

Oh well, am committed now grin will soak every night to speed the process up.

TulipBluebell Thu 28-May-15 22:43:40

another hope it works for you eventually!

KitNCaboodle Thu 28-May-15 23:27:52

Another not terribly impressed. Was all excited about the balls of my feet shredding. Then nothing. I hope you have better luck.

TulipBluebell Sat 30-May-15 09:18:43

Day 2 and it has started. My feet look like someone has smashed them with a hammer. It's beyond hideous. Let the peeling commence grin

Cheshireblue Sat 30-May-15 10:53:12

I'm on day 4 and I'm shedding! I'm soaking right now to try and speed up

Allice Sat 30-May-15 10:55:32

I shed for about a week, was horrible but great at the same time. In the end I soaked, exfoliated and moisturised as I had a physio appointment and was embarrassed, I didn't peel at all after that and my feet are much softer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now