Talk

Advanced search

Handbag help

(4 Posts)
ScooseIsLoose Thu 28-May-15 16:57:35

Hi all, I'm in a bit of a quandary. I'm treating myself to a new handbag and really can't decide what to get. Ideally I would like a grey colour, currently on my list are, a mulberry medium lily (in mole grey,
A Chloe marcie satchel (the large version in Motty grey
A mulberry Bayswater in either black or grey. Budget is up to about £900.00 although can go up slightly more if I really like it! Has anyone got any of these bags? Do you rate them? And also any other recommendations are greatly appreciated. Tia grin

ScooseIsLoose Mon 01-Jun-15 00:09:35

Bump?

CalmYoBadSelf Mon 01-Jun-15 00:33:26

I really don't like the Chloe one, I never have, so would go for a Mulberry of those options although I know a lot of people on here don't rate them.

The Lily and the Bayswater are very different bags. Lily is quite casual and modern where Bayswaters are very classic and never date so may be the best buy but the key is to buy what you like and will enjoy. I have a few Mulberrys including a mini Alexa in Summer Khaki which is a lovely pale olivey green and DD has an Alexa in grey which she uses all the time. Both are neutral enough to be really usable and have worn really well, got softer and better with age

ScooseIsLoose Mon 01-Jun-15 00:54:14

I have an oversized Alexa in conker I'm veering towards the lily as I want something more for evenings out etc I love the oxblood colour but it's very similar to my Alexa so may go for the grey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now