Wedding to go to on Saturday.... Useless with clothes ...

(3 Posts)
Itsalldramarama Wed 27-May-15 11:24:46

Skincare , make up I can do well , can do hair .. Well dd can as a hairdresser ! But I'm hopeless at dressing up ! Love my jeans , vest tops and birkinstocks ... Colleagues wedding looming and don't know what to wear ! Can't afford anything new so just been rummaging through my wardrobe .. Have a red shift I wore to a wedding 2 years ago but it looks really bad ! I was dark haired and tanned then but now I have highlights and am pale ( cool skin tone ) and I look awful in it .. I used to think I suited red but I really don't !!!
I have it in black .. Never worn it but it looks ok ! Is it ok to wear black to a wedding grin ., you can tell I haven't been to many !! Thinking maybe a blue , pink or red heels ?
I also have a nice black jumpsuit .. Would this work ?
Church wedding and reception in local social club

frankietwospots Wed 27-May-15 11:27:53

I think wearing black is OK for a wedding and a jumpsuit would look great. Are the blue heels like a bright cobalt blue? That could work. Maybe get a nice clutch from Accessorize too?

Itsalldramarama Wed 27-May-15 11:32:13

Thanks I think I'd feel more comfortable in the jumpsuit ! Yes I have cobalt blue heels smile and bright pink in the same ! Love shoes ! Hate buying clothes !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now