Footner question

(6 Posts)
MyFancyPants Sat 23-May-15 22:03:50

I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and really need to do something about my feet, how long does the whole footner process take? Have I got time to order it and do it all? If not, can anyone recommend something else to get my feet beach ready??

Greengardenpixie Sat 23-May-15 22:05:04

Exactly my question too.I go away in around 5wks time so was wondering when to do it!!!

Birdsgottafly Sat 23-May-15 22:14:33

I've done mine a few times, each time the peeling has taken about two weeks.

I read the reviews, which recommended leaving the socks on for at least two hours.

Last time I did Footner, I fell asleep, so the socks were on for hours and I got much better results.

Soak your feet nightly, I rubbed mine over with exfoliating gloves, as well.

It takes my feet three weeks to start to harden up again.

dexter73 Sat 23-May-15 22:21:34

Go to a chiropodist and they will cut off all the dead skin for you. Better than messing about with Footner!

SheThinksShesPeople Sat 23-May-15 22:26:59

It took a couple of days before anything happened, then about three days of my feet falling off. So much skin was coming off that I hoovered my feet a couple of times. Grim but deeply satisfying.

FishCalledWonder Sat 23-May-15 22:43:13

Takes less than a week. Was satisfying but didn't touch the deep cracks in my heels.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now