Advanced search

What's a really good tinted moisturiser for this haggered old face?

(5 Posts)
EachandEveryone Sat 23-May-15 21:53:04

I normally wear a good foundation but I'm going on holiday soon plus, I've got Glastonbury so don't want to be taking glass bottles. What will give me good coverage and so e colour? Skin is pretty dry and red hot flushes!

ishouldcocoa Sat 23-May-15 21:56:53

I use either the Olay self tan moisturiser or one from This Works in a plastic tube. Makes you look slightly bronzed, but it blurs all your imperfections.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 23-May-15 22:13:36

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream is excellent.

trinitybleu Sat 23-May-15 22:21:24

I wear the Younique BB cream - good coverage, squeezy bottle, lovely feeling on.

yazzy85 Sun 24-May-15 00:17:06

Bourjois CC cream, very lightweight like a tinted moisturiser and has colour correcting pigments to even out the skintone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now