Talk

Advanced search

Miracles under 10

(18 Posts)
Mumstudentbum Fri 22-May-15 14:15:17

Looking for more hair and beauty buys under £10. Found a couple of gems lately and wanted to know what everyone else swore by thats a bargain??

I have dry skin and really curly hair so anything to help these you get bonus points for lol

OneLittleLady Fri 22-May-15 14:17:52

Superdrug Vitamin E skin oil. tiny bottle, cheap as cheaps and BRILLIANT for dry skin. My skin is super dry and just drinks it up but it doesn't leave a film or anything, it just soaks right in and leaves my skin lovely and smooth. Also the oat and vit e exfoliator in the same range, great for lifting off the dry flaky bits i get, especially around my nose.

Nabootique Fri 22-May-15 14:20:25

nSpa Melting Gel cleanser (I get mine from Asda) and Dirty Works 8 in 1 Miracle Cream, which is a face moisturiser from Sainsburys. I've lost count of the amount of times I've recommended those two!

CointreauVersial Fri 22-May-15 14:30:33

Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Makeup Remover Gel. It is less than £3, lasts for ages and feels wonderful.

This lipstick in Shade 11 is brilliant. I now have five identical ones!

This overnight peel is v gentle, feels nice and is often on offer for pennies.

Revlon nail varnishes are as good as lots of more expensive brands.

PrincessShcherbatskaya Fri 22-May-15 18:49:08

MUA primer/colour collection palette. Absolutely brilliant. And it cost £4!

PrincessShcherbatskaya Fri 22-May-15 18:50:23

*colour correction

oigetoffmycheese Fri 22-May-15 21:50:39

I second that Mua lipstick in shade 11. It is ace. I also have about 10 of them dotted around, in every bag/pocket. Thought it was just megrin

thetropicmama7 Sat 23-May-15 19:02:37

La Roche Posay Serozinc

Mumstudentbum Mon 25-May-15 14:07:15

Some fab suggestions here. I'm a big fan of the MUA lipsticks too.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 27-May-15 17:32:16

Oooh I bought the Radiance Overnight Glycolic in Remus post (on the one day of the year that they don't have a BOGOHP offer <tsk>)

I'll use it tonight and be lush tomorrow (hopefully)

DD bought a stash of MUA and got a free eye pallete.

I had a look at the Shade 11 but it seems a bit brown for me.

Mumstudentbum Tue 23-Jun-15 06:47:35

How much do you have to buy for a free eye pallette

runs to superdrug

Aque1ven Tue 23-Jun-15 08:54:05

Another vote for MUA lipstick but 11 is too brown for me too, I buy 15.
This eye makes remover is brilliant, used it for years on my sensitive eyes with exema prone lids.

Iwonderif Tue 23-Jun-15 22:29:37

Boots botanics 100% facial oil. Lovely, sinks in. Skin looks better somehow in the morning

Boots simply sensitive toner. I keep going back to this. Just finishes things off nicely when I've cleansed.

ppolly Tue 23-Jun-15 22:50:27

A bottle of almond oil. Also lush ultrabland, which smells gorgeous.

frankietwospots Tue 23-Jun-15 23:02:08

This Avene eye cream is very good and better than more expensive ones that I've tried:

www.boots.com/en/Eau-Thermale-Avene-Soothing-Eye-Contour-Cream-10ml_1124719/

Lj8893 Tue 23-Jun-15 23:08:57

I bought lots of MUA stuff the other day and got a free eye pallet, i really can't remember how much I had to spend but my whole basket came to just over £12 and that included other non-MUA products

Mumstudentbum Tue 14-Jul-15 22:15:33

I wonder if that offer is still on? My pallets are running low and always need new lipstick smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now