Talk

Advanced search

Can anybody recommend

(7 Posts)
AliaMairns Fri 22-May-15 11:39:02

A liquid / cream contour kit.

Every one I have seen seems to have at least one part powder. I've seen some tutorials which the MUA is almost painting it on with a paintbrush.

Thanks!

AliaMairns Sat 23-May-15 16:53:58

Bump smile

chipsandpeas Sat 23-May-15 17:03:40

a lighter and darker foundation that what you would normally wear with do the same job
eg i use mac face and foundation in N2 shade, but i also have N1 and N3 (mainly due to skin colour changing in the summer etc) but i could use these for contouring

chipsandpeas Sat 23-May-15 17:04:48

oh a good thing about using foundation for contouring as well is you wont get the shimmer that some highlighters have that i know some people dont like

QforCucumber Sat 23-May-15 17:14:23

I use touche eclat as a highlighter find that it blends brilliantly :-)

thetropicmama7 Sat 23-May-15 18:55:54

I haven't tried it myself but keeps showing on my Twitter feed is the Contour Cosmetics kit. I think it is all cream. Loads of celebs seem to be posting photos of it on social media so the PR must be on full force. A good one but one pan is powder is Studio 10's Face Definer palette

andadietcoke Sat 23-May-15 20:10:07

The Smashbox crayons are great. If you go to a counter they'll apply them for you and talk you through it too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now