Talk

Advanced search

Summer stylish waterproof (similar to Sea Salt)

(6 Posts)
CityDweller Mon 18-May-15 11:27:11

I have a Sea Salt winter waterproof which I like ok. It's a bit frumpy, but has been very useful for buggy pushing and Boris-biking-to-work in the rain. I need something more lightweight, and ideally a bit more stylish, for the warmer months. I don't like any of the ones Sea Salt have on their site at the moment, any other recommendations? Looking for something that's around hip length, patterned or plain, ideally under £100. Not too casual, not too smart, etc.

CityDweller Mon 18-May-15 23:00:48

Anyone??

herbaceous Mon 18-May-15 23:03:55

The perennial Mumsnet quest. Not a single company in the UK seems to fulfil this brief. An online pal pointed me in the direction of Rainy Days, which is Dutch but ships here. Viking Kids has lots of Scandinavian brands - they're generally a bit brisk and outdoorsy, but have the odd stylish offering.

CityDweller Tue 19-May-15 09:32:49

A gap in the market!

I seem to remember Sea Salt having some nice patterned lightweight ones last year, but this year they're all a bit blah...

stripytees Tue 19-May-15 15:09:40

What about Joules?

There's usually some past seasons Seasalt coats for cheaper on eBay if you're looking for the older styles.

CityDweller Tue 19-May-15 17:02:01

Good ideas stripy. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now