Talk

Advanced search

John Frieda Luxurious Volume In-shower 7 day

(8 Posts)
rara67 Mon 18-May-15 10:50:35

This was recommended by India Knight in the Sunday Times Style magazine. It's £9.99 and I wonder if anyone can recommend it? It says to leave in for 5 mins but by that time my fine hair would be bone dry and I'd have to dam it down to dry it (IYSWIM). Worth the money or are there better volumising products out there?

Summerbelle Tue 19-May-15 13:56:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Elliptic5 Tue 19-May-15 14:14:25

I take all India Knight columns with a pinch of salt after she recommended an eye primer which had previously caused me all sorts of eye problems. Personal recommendation is always best.

Instituteofstudies Tue 19-May-15 14:20:30

I came on S&B to recommend this after also reading about it in the Times. I love it! I have baby fine, short hair that is just starting to recover after a long period of thinning/shedding. I'm a total sucker for anything that promises to make hair look thicker. I've only used it twice now but am v impressed. Hair is very soft but definitely looks thicker and has more ooomph. It's not a big bottle and for anyone with long hair, I don't think it would last long and it's on the pricey side.

The second time I used it I wrapped my hair in a towel for a minute so the product wasn't too diluted (instructions just say to squeeze out hair after washing and conditioning) and the results are pretty good.

rara67 Wed 20-May-15 14:39:19

Thanks for that. I'm going to give it a try, although I expect it will be hard to find.

polyhymnia Wed 20-May-15 15:28:54

Am going to try too.

elfofftheshelf Wed 20-May-15 16:59:44

I've been using it since Monday - I wash my hair every day and so far have used it once, but will use again tomorrow. I love it. Hair is soft (not sticky or coarse as with some volumisers). I'd definitely recommend it.

Instituteofstudies Wed 20-May-15 17:46:49

I found it in the big Tesco near me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now