Talk

Advanced search

Lip fillers

(4 Posts)
swedishinlondon Sun 17-May-15 13:10:14

Have had my lips done twice by a really great doctor (personal service with even and subtle results). Unfortunately 7 months after I had my daughter she has now moved to Guernsey so am hoping to find a new doctor and pamper myself a little.

I have done a bit of research on old posts here, and the following names have popped up: Dr Darren McKeown on Bath Street, Dr Joney De Souza in Marylebone and Dr Tracy Mountford. Anyone who could recommend a Dr they have been to in the past year (a plus if they use dental blocks)?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
Teresa

pinkfrocks Sun 17-May-15 14:49:43

I've not had lip fillers but other people I know speak highly of Tracy Mountford. By dental blocks do you mean anaesthetic cream on your lips first? I am sure she would.

swedishinlondon Mon 18-May-15 10:47:28

Dental blocks as in the numbing injections. I find the dental injections being less of a discomfort than the lip injections and majority of clinics offer and use these (if they have the skill). I have now requested an appointment with Tracy, but my guess is the queue is quite long to see her smile

lilymatthews Sat 20-Jun-15 23:14:07

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now