Talk

Advanced search

Nail colours

(5 Posts)
BehindEveryCloud Sat 16-May-15 23:51:12

Planning to treat myself to a quick manicure/pedicure tomorrow while lovely parents are here to spend time with DC smile

No idea what colours though! I've been googling "2015 nail trends" etc but no luck. I know I'm over thinking this and people will say "just pick colours you like" but it's such a rare treat that I'd like to feel chic and happy when I look at my nails.

Please could somebody advise some colours that suit light brown skin - for example, I think chocolate will look like poo on my nails.

Will prob remove in a week so nothing fancy. I have a 1 year old so nails will be short. I like neutrals on hand I think and don't mind bright toes. flowers

Brookville Sun 17-May-15 00:11:14

Pale pink or taupe for finger nails.

Flossyfloof Sun 17-May-15 00:58:54

Maybe pale coral? <clueless>
I spend as much time choosing my nail colours as some people do choosing a tattoo.
Why does the colour have to be neutral?

Archer26 Sun 17-May-15 01:07:50

A nude or coral colour. I currently have a pinky nude colour called silk pyjamas on. Goes with everything And is a classic.

BehindEveryCloud Sun 17-May-15 06:26:07

Thank you! Pale pinky nudey coral it is grin

flossy I just meant something that goes with whatever I'm wearing really - neutral might be the wrong term

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now