Talk

Advanced search

Converse/New Balance Ebay questions and possibly for sale

(2 Posts)
SuperFlyHigh Sat 16-May-15 13:19:18

It's probably the wrong place to post here but I've got 2 pairs of trainers for sale, Converse All Star Low size 4 in Oxheart Patent Exclusive and New Balance M574 Green Blue in 4.

Basically I'm about a 6.5 US size and more like a 5 in Converse… I stupidly forgot this when I was in Office shop in their sale section and blindly bought them and then realised afterwards no returns/refunds! Have tried both on and they're just too tight as I'm really a 4.5 but get away with 4 most brands in shoes.

They are both new in box not worn and retailed for full price but were half price in sale - I spent approx 70 GBP on both pairs combined.

On Ebay I don't know what price to list them really or don't know if full price etc… and if anyone is interested here I can send pics. I am thinking of putting them on Gumtree too.

CointreauVersial Sat 16-May-15 22:28:59

Do a Completed Items search on eBay to see what similar have sold for.

If you do list them, just put them in for auction at the lowest price you'll accept, and let them find their level. It's unlikely you'll make the original value, but let's face it, they're worthless to you at the moment, so any money you make is a bonus.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now