How to accessorize a bright green dress?

(4 Posts)
lisbapalea Fri 15-May-15 20:04:47

I am going to a christening in a few weeks time and found a bright green jersey, slightly gathered dress from Hobbs that I bought a couple of years ago and totally forgot I had it. It fits really well now that I have lost a bit of weight, and the colour does seem to suit me (strawberry blonde, grey/green eyes and freckles).

It's sleeveless though so I need something to wear to cover my horrible upper arms. I think it should be reasonably fitted and thought patterned might be better so it doesn't look like two blocks of colour.

I will be attending the christening with my two children - 5yrs and 18mths so don't want something wildly impractical.

Ideas for shoes also welcome - have some gold pointy slingbacks and some beigey suede peep toe kitten heels, so hoping one of these options might work.

Any ideas?!

lisbapalea Fri 15-May-15 20:09:20

Found one on ebay - can't link on my phone but it's item number 251959723890 if anyone can be arsed to look.

The colour on that photo looks like much more of a blue-green. Mine is more of a proper green like my daughter has in het pack of felt tips!! Sorry for such a shit description!

tethersend Fri 15-May-15 21:52:39

I like pink with green.

And leopard print.

Pantsalive Fri 15-May-15 22:19:18

Something like this with your gold slingbacks and a gold necklace.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now