Talk

Advanced search

Holiday Hair

(1 Post)
legolegolego Fri 15-May-15 16:52:29

I have short-ish hair - very nearly touching my shoulders if it's straight, and not layered.

I'm starting to worry about what I'm going to do with it on holiday. It's just about long enough to put in messy pigtails or a very messy bun, which I will do during the day, but I'm not sure about evenings.

My hair goes HUGE in the heat (think Monica from Friends in Barbados) and last time I had to have bits braided as I had a pixie cut and it just looked all over the place.

I don't plan on taking my straighteners because I can't see adding heat to my hair helping it at all! My hair has a natural wave after washing if it hasn't been blow-dried. My hair is also bleached.

Does anyone have any hairstyles that could look pretty for the evenings? Or any tips to control the frizz? I use Loreal Extraordinary Oil, Frizz Ease serum and a Kerestase hair mask but none of these make any sort of impact abroad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now