Talk

Advanced search

Sandals that cover bunions

(4 Posts)
KitZacJak Wed 13-May-15 11:35:48

I hate my feet. I have bunions on both feet and find it really hard to find sandals that cover bunions. The strap across the toes always seems too small. I also have quite narrow feet (apart from the bunion part) so straps are often too loose, and a high arch so prefer a big of a wedge or heel (but not high just not totally flat)!!! I also have narrow ankles so anything too chunky and flat looks wrong on me (eg bikenstocks). Ha, ha, after that list of requirements no wonder my husband hates shopping with me!

I do wear flipflops out of desperation when it is hot but always hope people aren't looking down!

Anyone got any low price sandal ideas???

tearsofrobertsmith Wed 13-May-15 14:23:43

Lotta from Stockholm clogs?

CointreauVersial Wed 13-May-15 18:22:07

I have this problem.

I find sandals with crossed straps over the toes (as opposed to a single strap) work well, as they miss the bunion. This sort of thing.

Flip flops (and similar) work well too, as there's no strap over the toe joint at all.

KitZacJak Thu 14-May-15 10:51:13

Thanks for the ideas. I may try some of those clogs. I have actually tried those M&S ones but my bunion stuck out and looked disgusting!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now