Talk

Advanced search

Where can I find a white/ cream smart shirt? Am busty and short waisted!

(10 Posts)
ishouldcocoa Wed 13-May-15 07:04:56

The only one I can find is a Pepperberry one which looks quite thin and a bit 'waitressy'. I'm a 16-18 on top, but with a waist. All the other stuff I find is so baggy.

I just want to be able to wear it under jumpers to create a slightly smarter look. It's not, however, for the office.

Any ideas?

ishouldcocoa Wed 13-May-15 07:06:04

Oh, and mainly natural fabrics. A bit of stretch is fine. It's just I'm at the stage in life when synthetics make me overheat rather quickly...

Halfling Wed 13-May-15 07:06:44

Pepper berry

ishouldcocoa Wed 13-May-15 08:03:37

Thanks, Halfling but I said in my original post that it was the only one I'd found, but didn't like it smile

TheAwfulDaughter Wed 13-May-15 08:05:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

I've got a couple of the pepper berry ones and they're quite thick-have you seen it in the flesh? The other place which does boob friendly shirts is biubiu and urkye, both polish companies

Lj8893 Wed 13-May-15 09:39:13

I am booby too and the same size as you, Laura Ashley have always done me proud for shirts, but I don't know if they have any in currently.

HazleNutt Wed 13-May-15 16:15:02

biubiu.pl also does shirts for busty people, and fabrics are not see through like pepperberry

HazleNutt Wed 13-May-15 16:17:10

and this place: dd-atelier.com/Tops/Formal-shirts/
I have a shirt from them and it's otherwise very nice, but shrunk a bit in the wash, so I would go for a size up.

ishouldcocoa Wed 13-May-15 19:06:58

Thank you all for your suggestions... I have to admit I havent come across several of those websites... and i'd (wrongly) discounted L Ashley and Uniqlo.

I wil re commence my search!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now