Talk

Advanced search

Cool/neutral/pinkier toned foundations for fair skin?

(9 Posts)
Lumobile Fri 08-May-15 11:41:43

I really struggle to find foundation that matches my skin. Most are too yellow or orange for me.
My skin is fair, but it's kind of peachy pink and yellow just looks unnatural, even if it's light enough.
I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who may have a similar skin tone.

VolumniaDedlock Fri 08-May-15 11:43:37

bobbi brwon - porcelein is a good shade. a definite pinkie pale rather than a yellowy pale.

Itsalldramarama Fri 08-May-15 12:34:19

Have you tried no7 ? I got matched to cool rose or soft rose ( slightly paler for the winter ) your skin tone sounds the same as mine

YSL Tient Touche Eclat in BR10
Lancome Tient Idole 24hr in 005
Urban Decay Naked in 0.5
Estee Lauder Doublewear in Shell

seaoflove Fri 08-May-15 12:53:08

I used to wear NARS in Mont Blanc, and at the cheaper end of the scale, Bourjois do several foundations and a CC cream that match me pretty well - the 123 foundation in Vanilla and the 123 CC cream in Ivory.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 08-May-15 13:08:00

No 7 or Lily Lolo are good.

Kittykat7 Fri 08-May-15 14:15:28

I've had a nightmare trying to find a foundation. They are either too yellow or too pink. Clinique tend to be more pink toned. I tried a sample of The Body Shop shade no 2 Moisture foundation & it was a neutral fair colour. I was quite impressed as I seem to be reacting to lots of foundations.

Doobigetta Fri 08-May-15 18:44:57

I'm quite pale and pink and Clinique do well for me. I use Even Better in no 3 in winter and no 4 when I have a tan, or mix the two. I won't buy foundation from Bobbi Brown, as a BB counter rep once told me that my pinkness was a flaw that needed to be corrected. I will NOT be oppressed!

Allie82 Fri 08-May-15 21:13:45

Definitely bobbi brown, or some of the Max factor ranges go paler/pinker than others.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now