Talk

Advanced search

Jeans similar to Next's "Sexy High Waisted" range

(6 Posts)
LittleHorseShoes Thu 07-May-15 23:16:34

Today I ripped my last remaining pair of Next's "Sexy High Waisted" bootleg jeans sob!!! I can't believe they've stopped making them, I've been buying them religiously for the last 3 or
4 years sad
The new range of "Enhancer" and "Slim & Shape" are just not the same, the don't fit as well and they don't feel as lovely and soft. Where can I find a suitable replacement for my beloved jeans? They must be high waisted and preferably straight legged or bootleg, soft not too thick denim with a nice bit of stretch :D

Rowood Fri 08-May-15 10:53:33

Primark have some amazing skinny high waisted jeans in at the mo. I got some yesterday. Love them

cailineile Fri 08-May-15 11:00:43

I don't have the Next jeans, but I recently got Simply Be Kim highwaisted ones. They are really soft denim and have a nice stretch. I've not washed them yet, so can't comment on their shape after a spin in the machine.

www.simplybe.ie/shop/simply-be-denim-kim-bootcut-super-soft-jeans-long-with-high-waist/cl715/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=2985#colour:,size:

OMGmetoo Fri 08-May-15 11:07:28

I had this same problem a few months ago! I have settled on the high waisted jeans from M&Co, straight cut. They only seem to have them in Navy and Black at the moment though.

LittleHorseShoes Fri 08-May-15 22:39:35

Thanks everyone - I look forward to some shopping to try out all these suggestions! Failing which I think I will start a petition to get Next to bring back my old reliables!

Tannitot Sat 09-May-15 11:15:22

There are quite a few pairs new on ebay, depends what size you need though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now