Actually going out!

(5 Posts)
Bumpedbonce Wed 06-May-15 12:30:23

Heeeeeelp! I'm actually going out next week, not just out but out out to London for fancy grown up things. A violin concerto, dinner and drinks and then a hotel room all to me. The problem being I have no idea what to wear I don't want to over dress but I don't want to be too casual. I have these options, the red one is floral, a wrap and has sequins, looks good with a denim jacket. The black one is a lovely fitted LK Bennett dress with an a-line skirt. Or are they both too much?

Nabootique Wed 06-May-15 12:51:03

I have never been to a violin concerto (or indeed any kind of concerto) but it sounds vair posh, especially in London. I think I'd go for the dress and accessorise. If it's proper aht aht then you should make the most of it and get all dolled up grin

Lovewearingjeans Wed 06-May-15 13:15:05

I would go for the dress, especially if it's an evening thing. Have a lovely time!

Bumpedbonce Wed 06-May-15 19:28:27

Looks like the black dress then! I have bright red patent Mary Jane wedges or blue suede courts or black suede courts to go with. What do you reckon?

SASASI Wed 06-May-15 22:31:11

Blue suede courts for a pop of colour.
Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now