Boots Botanics?

(11 Posts)
DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 05-May-15 20:17:30

Got few items yesterday as they were on half price (thanks Bank Hokiday Weekend!). Micellar water, eye and face serums and day moisturiser.

Has anyone used them? Am i going to come up in spots?

DaftSkunk Tue 05-May-15 22:00:30

I've not used the products you've mentioned but I have the BB cream which I really rate.

daimbardiva Tue 05-May-15 22:10:22

I like both the serum and the moisturiser - can't beat them for the price really.

BunnyLebowski Tue 05-May-15 22:12:45

I just bought a toner, a day cream and a night cream and I'm not very impressed.

The creams have a bizarre consistency and pill on my skin. The toner doesn't really do anything at all.

Saurus72 Tue 05-May-15 22:12:55

I love the bi-phase eye make-up remover. Almost as good as Clinique, at about a tenth of the price.

candykane25 Tue 05-May-15 22:26:09

Botanics is the range I always repurchase from, consistently good.

CandyApocalypse Wed 06-May-15 08:24:00

I have the oil and used it for the first time last night. It has a strong fragrance, but I have sensitive skin and haven't had any issues so far. Skin feels very soft today, but that also could be because I'm following the Caroline Hirons regime.

Nabootique Wed 06-May-15 08:29:55

I use the cleansing balm and the facial oil, really like both of those. The cream cleansers are quite nice for the price. Don't bother with any of the toners. They don't have enough of any 'active' ingredients to do anything and contain alcohol so no good for hydrating.

DarylDixonsDarlin Wed 06-May-15 10:02:33

I have an eye serum (with purple writing I think there is possibly more than one type?) which is lovely and every couple of weeks I use the clay mask, it is dark khaki green and dries to a hard shell on your face, makes a mess of the sink when you wash it off but leaves my skin nice and clear smile

DarylDixonsDarlin Wed 06-May-15 10:03:49

Oh and yes I did get the micellar water when I had a voucher, it feels nice but I don't think my skin likes it. I found it a bit sticky confused has the offer finished now, I'm nearly out of the clay mask?

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 06-May-15 15:28:59

Hi, thank you for all the replies smile

I can report I haven't come up in hives/ my under eye eczema patch has not resurfaced.
I have the purple orchid serums (eyes and face) and the brightening 15spf cream. The cream is indeed very runny but otherwise pleasant.

The micellar water is i offensive. Cleans well, especially the eye area.

These days (after pregnancy especially) I'm impressed if a product doesn't make my skin worse grin
I'm looking at you organic rosewater hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now