Talk

Advanced search

Irregular Choice - how generous are they?

(8 Posts)
Flossyfloof Tue 05-May-15 18:59:28

I have very short, fat feet. Really I am only a 3 but often buy a 4 so as to be able to cram my trotters into them. I really fancy some irregular choice shoes but I can't see any advice as to fit.
Actually my feet aren't so enormously wide as to necessitate buying bespoke shoes but I do tent to wear boots or open sandals, boots because I think they are usually more generous and sandals because my feet can relax and spread! I am going to a bit of a posh lunch soon and would like to wear heels if poss. Irregular Choice have some nice ones, just wondered if there are any aficionadas out there?

DrewOB Tue 05-May-15 19:01:17

I have very narrow feet and my IR, which I collect, are a perfect fit for me. Can you get yourself to schuh to try some on?

I have a few pairs, and normally wear my standard size. Some of the styles are quite wide foot friendly in that they're fabric rather than leather so tend to mold and stretch fairly easily.

OneLittleLady Tue 05-May-15 19:04:05

I have lots of pairs(!) and wear a half size bigger than I really am. If you have wider feet, perhaps look at their sister/equivalent brands, Bed of Roses and Poetic License as they, especially Bed of Roses, tend to be wider. HTH

youmakemydreams Tue 05-May-15 19:07:26

I am a 6 and need a 7 in itregular choice. I have narrow feet and some styles are too wide some a perfect fit. Think you need to try them on really.

MrsSkinnyLegs Tue 05-May-15 19:32:24

Are you my twin?! Short fat size 3 feet here too. I have a pair of IC ankle boots in a 3 and altough they were definitely wide enough, the soles were so thin that after half an evening pottering about at a party I was more comfy in my socks.

DaftSkunk Tue 05-May-15 19:33:29

I size up one size as I find they come up small.

HazleNutt Tue 05-May-15 20:36:52

wide feet and need to go one size up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now