Talk

Advanced search

Which colour trousers to keep?

(7 Posts)
Lottie4 Tue 05-May-15 10:01:34

I've bought some navy, black and orange linen trousers, primarily to keep cool and smart in the summer. I can only afford two pairs, so just wondering which you'd keep in my circumstances.

Navy - I already have some navy linen trousers which I've worn loads, but they've seen better days and feel a bit baggy now

Black - probably won't wear quite so much in summer, but would still be useful in the winter for evenings out

Orange - something a bit different from my normal choice, but would easily go with five tops I have

Flingmoo Tue 05-May-15 10:06:52

Based on what you've said, I'd go for orange and navy.

Navy is your old trusty staple, tried and tested by the sounds of your old pairs. Orange is your "try something different" choice without going too crazy as it matches tops you already have. Black is smart and versatile but as you say, not so great for summet, also black is boring and you already have navy as your boring safe option smile

OneLittleLady Tue 05-May-15 10:10:13

I agree with poster above, I'd keep orange and navy. I'd ditch the black as you say you won't wear them so much until winter rolls around and you may be able to get the black again when the summer sales start for a lot cheaper

Flingmoo Tue 05-May-15 10:30:12

May I ask where you bought them OP? smile I'm also in the market for some summery trousers!

Lottie4 Tue 05-May-15 14:31:05

Thanks for your replies everyone - they do help and I think you are right! Mamushka, I got mine from Next and they do different lengths and a few colours.

Gem124 Tue 05-May-15 18:39:46

Orange & Navy!

shadesofwinter Tue 05-May-15 18:46:45

I agree with everyone else - orange and navy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now