Talk

Advanced search

I have two hours to shop for a cheap party outfit tomorrow

(14 Posts)
EachandEveryone Mon 04-May-15 21:06:19

I was thinking I'd head to Zara it's got to be less that £60 and I have accessories. Anyone seen anything for a busty size 14?

LettuceLaughton Mon 04-May-15 21:34:55

What sort of party? What shops can you get to? With time short it faff with zara at a busty 14 - there's stuff to be had but it's not worth the frustration of half the stuff not fitting.

ameliameerkat Mon 04-May-15 21:40:36

I'm a busty size 10 and Zara is a nightmare for me - I have to buy things in size large!! Is there an H&M near you? I find their clothes fit my shape pretty well.

BadgersArse Mon 04-May-15 21:45:18

just buy them in large -who cares

EachandEveryone Mon 04-May-15 22:03:48

H and M near me is like a jumble sale. I have the choice of a Peacocks, Matalan, Zara, Fenwicks, Top Shop, Bannana Republic or Whistles which I can't afford and all the major supermarkets! I hate being broke. It's in acpub so not overly formal.

SanityClause Mon 04-May-15 22:06:31

If it's only in a pub, do you have to get something new?

If so, could you just get a nice top to go with jeans you already own?

Ramadamdam Mon 04-May-15 22:11:51

I am busty size 12 and Banana Republic is my favourite for dresses. They have excellent sales too

EachandEveryone Mon 04-May-15 22:11:55

It's with a load of high maintenance women all ten years younger than me! When I say pub I mean one of them ropftop garden jobbies. I know it's very northern of me, feel like I need a new outfit everytime I go out which is rare

nilbyname Mon 04-May-15 22:14:25

I bought a lush deep v camisole from top shop last week. That with a jacket of some sort- bomber or blazer or biker, skinny jeans or trousers, heels, statement necklace?

nilbyname Mon 04-May-15 22:16:47

m.topshop.com/h5/search?query=Camisoles&search=

EachandEveryone Mon 04-May-15 22:42:22

Does it cover your belly?

burnishedsilver Mon 04-May-15 23:13:50

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side today Badger?

nilbyname Tue 05-May-15 07:26:42

Yes, it's very flattering and covers your belly. It's a silky material and hangs really nicely.

EachandEveryone Tue 05-May-15 09:48:57

I wonder if they deliver free? I have builders in and I don't think I can go far today just to dotty p's Matalan or Peacocks! I'm really not in the party motif my house is upside down

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now