Talk

Advanced search

If you have a biker jacket....

(11 Posts)
MumRaah Thu 30-Apr-15 17:54:12

What do you wear with it?confused

After lots of um'ing and ah'ing I've finally taken the plunge and ordered a black biker jacketsmile

So
Inspire me beautiful people
FYI I'm 31 and medium in nork grin

I practically live in them, although I haven't got a black one.

I wear them with skinnies, with mini skirts, full midi skirts, maxi skirts, bodycon-esque dresses, floaty silk dresses, practically everything to be honest!

Have you had a look on Pinterest?

superexcited Thu 30-Apr-15 18:17:20

I bought one in the January sales with the intention of wearing it with skinny jeans but now that the weather is warm enough to wear it I haven't worn it because I am pregnant and have a bump and the jacket is too slim fitting to fasten over my hump. But I would wear it with skinny jeans if I could.

Don't fasten it! I never, ever fasten them.

superexcited Thu 30-Apr-15 18:21:13

I don't usually fasten any jackets unless it is really cold but I am fastening them at the moment to hide my bump as I am at that '"is she pregnant or just fat stage" grin

Judydreamsofhorses Thu 30-Apr-15 21:18:04

I have a black one and a grey one - I wear them with skinnies, dresses, mom jeans and (gasp) recently dungarees. They do go with everything.

toastandmarmiterocks Thu 30-Apr-15 21:47:32

What about shoes? I feel a bit 90s rock chick in mine but I always love other people in them...

mooth Thu 30-Apr-15 22:02:17

Any shoes! Biker jackets are SO versatile! I've got two that I wear currently and have just ordered a third. Old ones have been relegated to the spare wardrobe. I love them.

stardusty5 Thu 30-Apr-15 22:04:41

Everything- long tops and skinnies, maxi skirts, dresses, palazzo pants.
I love my biker jacket!

Any shoes - ankle boots, Converse, leopard print ballet shoes, flats with an ankle strap, whatever.

MumRaah Fri 01-May-15 20:09:20

Thanks for all the ideassmile

Have got a rare night-out coming up soon....and the one thing I know is that I'm wearing that jacket!grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now