Botox recommendation in central/east London

(10 Posts)
Jewels234 Tue 21-Apr-15 18:53:15

I know there are a million threads on this, but can anyone recommend a botox practitioner in central or east London please?!

DharmaBums Wed 22-Apr-15 01:28:42

I used to go to the SK:n clinic in high holborn ( proctor st I think). Dr Jeremy Halfhide was excellent, but have no idea if he's there any longer.

TheAssassinsGuild Wed 22-Apr-15 08:48:51

Dr Susan Mayou at the Cadogan Clinic on Sloane Street. Fan.

TheAssassinsGuild Wed 22-Apr-15 08:49:11

Fab not fan..

Aridane Wed 22-Apr-15 08:54:28

Skin Spa in Marylebone High Street, W1 (they also have a few branches elsewhere, including in the City (Liverpool Street).

Nicely subtle, removing the general tired look but without it otherwise being noticeable. Was so pleased with the results that I went back two weeks later (!) for fillers for the droopy lines between my nose and mouth (which I now know are called naso labial lines).

I only go / book when they have a promotion - they occasionally have a very short lived sale with botox at 50% off - you can purchase the office and book later (I've done this recently and now have in reserve a botox + fillers treatment to be taken when the effects wear off...).

Aridane Wed 22-Apr-15 08:55:03

Sorry - meant to say Kin Health Spa

Aridane Wed 22-Apr-15 08:55:44

Oh - for goodness sake - Skin Health Spa!

And the woman who treats me is a nurse

Jewels234 Wed 22-Apr-15 13:04:48

Amazing info, thanks!

MsJessy1 Wed 05-Oct-16 13:26:32

My miracle man is Dr Dan Dhunna in London Harley Street (he's also in the Midlands too around Solihull and Stratford upon Avon so not very far for me if I can't get to see him in London) The BBC called him the Michelangelo of Botox and Da Vinci of Dermal Fillers. He's the Ambassador for Botox and Juvederm in the UK and treats loads of high end celebrities and diplomats royalty etc. (I worked as a PA for someone in the US embassy who I had to organise her appointments for then ended up going myself as the results were so good! And know loads of people from the various embassies and consulates who share stories of who famous has been to see him hehe!) Lovely honest man, very handsome and natural looking and not overdone like loads of people which I think is an important measure. www.drdandhunna.com

Elizabethtailored Wed 05-Oct-16 14:06:44

Am very interested in recommendations too but I have to disagree I am afraid as I think Dr Dhunna looks extremely 'done'on his website picture.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now