Talk

Advanced search

Novopeel: now what?

(5 Posts)
notsogoldenoldie Fri 17-Apr-15 11:15:19

Righto-I've bought 3 little bottles of Novopeel stuff. What the jeff do I do with it?

It comes with a loooooong list of instructions, but frankly, I'd rather get some advice here, so....anyone?

AkkerDemik Fri 17-Apr-15 12:01:50

Which novopeel peel have you got? Have you done peels before?

I love doing peels and am very experienced, but they're not to be done lightly. If you don't know what you've bought and cba to read the instructions, I'd maybe suggest that you don't bother.

notsogoldenoldie Fri 17-Apr-15 12:56:47

I've got three little bottles. I thought I'd ordered hyaluronic acid (I've used that before, so was surprised when the three bottles turned up. Looks good, but the instructions are very long. It's not so much I cba as wanting some advice as to whether the peels work, and therefore ploughing through the instructions.

AkkerDemik Fri 17-Apr-15 13:04:03

So what have you received? They're all very different in their strength and mode of action.

Greengardenpixie Sun 17-May-15 14:00:48

So strange this has been posted! Came up on google. I was tempted to get this to treat some spot things i have that have literally been there for years. Think they are exalthelasma or whatever they are called. Nothing shifts them sad I am really self concious of them. The thing is, its risky as they are on my inner eye socket.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now