Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

long tops to wear with jeggins - size 16

(4 Posts)
mayfridaycomequickly Wed 18-Feb-15 10:34:18

With massive norks and a big belly blush

My usual 'uniform' is dress + leggings but I bought some dark jeggins a few weeks ago. . No idea what to wear with them though! ?

Muckymoo71 Wed 18-Feb-15 11:42:04

In the past I have worn fat face tunics, not empire line, like peplum tops too would show your curves off and hide your tummy don't buy cheap though as you want decent fabric for it to hang right. How about an oversized jumper with a longline vest, can get those from matalan?

Smurfingreat Wed 18-Feb-15 11:47:33

I'm a similar size and go for two main styles. Tunic tops, or H and M long vest (they call it a dress on the website) to hold in the lumps and bumps with a normal length top or T shirt over the top.

weaselsquirrel Wed 18-Feb-15 12:06:36

Mantaray at debenhams have some nice long tops/tunics. I bought a nice navy one yesterday for £25, I'm 5ft 2 and it comes half way down my thighs so am wearing it with thick black leggings today.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: