Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Best foundation?

(4 Posts)
GrimbleGrog Tue 17-Feb-15 10:50:53

I'll be 50 on Thursday and I need new make-up. My skin is generally good but I'm particularly looking for something to even skin tone and disguise pores. I haven't done this for a while, help!

yazzy85 Tue 17-Feb-15 12:18:27

Try getting a few samples from makeup counters to test them out before you buy. Glowy foundations are really popular at the moment like Diorakin Star and Bourjois Healthy Mix is very good too.

Fabulassie Tue 17-Feb-15 13:59:05

I just just gotten Dior Airflash and I'm amazed by it. I don't spray it directly on my face - instead it's best to spray it on a kabuki-style brush and buff on or onto a foundation sponge (I have one of those egg-shaped ones.)

It's very light but gives amazing even coverage. GossMakeupArtist was raving about it so I went out and got some. I love it.

Only1scoop Tue 17-Feb-15 14:01:57

Ysl touché eclait foundation is lovely

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: