Advanced search

Laced Isabel Marant flats - anything similar around?

(31 Posts)
LeChatRouge Mon 16-Feb-15 19:41:08

I would like some shoes that are similar to these Isabel Marant flats. I see that Office have some, but, has anyone seen any other versions out there?

Not seen any but have been looking. I like the Office ones better than the IMs.

LeChatRouge Mon 16-Feb-15 20:21:20

I guess there is always this option!

BelindaAllWorkedOut Mon 16-Feb-15 20:34:18

The Frugality (Alex Stedman) just did a post on a pair from Next, and there is a pair from New Look that are like the Aquazurra ones.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Mon 16-Feb-15 20:35:15

Chat - they are amazing.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Mon 16-Feb-15 20:41:56

New Look

MrsSnow Mon 16-Feb-15 20:46:11

Nothing to say about the shoes.

LeChat thanks for sharing that blog, its amazing!

LeChatRouge Mon 16-Feb-15 20:55:58

Belinda thank you for the links, I'll have a look and maybe order some to try on at home.

Remus she is very good at thinking of ways to have fun with DIY.

MrsSnow I love Geneva. She is one of my main on line inspirations.

Don't like the NL ones at all, but the Next ones maybe worth a look.

FreeButtonBee Mon 16-Feb-15 21:04:01

I have the office ones and love them. I think they also come in leopard print and I am so going to get them. The lacing is more decorative than functional so I don't feel like I am going to destroy them through wear. Look great with rolled up jeans. They do come up slightly small. I am a 5 and a 5 is a teeny bit tight.

LOve those diy ones too...

Brillenbar Mon 16-Feb-15 21:49:56

I saw the frugality's post and ordered the next ones. They come up BIG. I am a 38.5 and the 38 I could get my thumb in at the back. I have the 37 and 37.5 waiting for me at my nearest next if I am ever allowed to leave office during what normal people consider to be working hours ... But order down, at lease 1 size, I'd say

I think I prefer the office ones -remember wearing something similar as a teen and this is a trend I really want to revisit!

Pity about the gold zip on the office ones. I don't like gold.

MilkThistle187 Mon 16-Feb-15 21:54:46

Boden are doing a version, but pointy like Aquazurra, not round toed like the Marant. Apparently the Boden one will be available early March, in navy, orange and silver

LeChatRouge Mon 16-Feb-15 21:56:07

I sold one or two bits on eBay at the weekend, so I will go for the Office ones as I would like to wear barefooted and they are leather and suede lined (although more than likely piggy leather that doesn't last as well as cow).

As they are pointed, I'll go slightly bigger I think. Like you Brill I had some years ago and can imagine wearing them with lots of things. I like the way WITblog Laura wears her Marants.

LeChatRouge Mon 16-Feb-15 21:57:56

Ooh Milk, did you say navy?

Hmmm, only my desired go-to shoe colour for this year.......

Only Johnny Stupid Boden would think that silver and orange are more desirable than black.

lurkingaround Mon 16-Feb-15 22:21:29

Free People do these ones but they're a bit expensive. They did come in a lovely navy but it seems not to be available any more.

frankietwospots Mon 16-Feb-15 22:31:41

I've ordered the navy Boden ones from their preview with 20% off:

BelindaAllWorkedOut Tue 17-Feb-15 15:07:12

I forgot that Dune are also in on the act

However, I prefer the Boden T bar flats from last season that they are doing again

BelindaAllWorkedOut Tue 17-Feb-15 15:08:00

These in black

Saw those Dune ones yesterday, Belinda, but rejected them on the grounds of being hideous!

BelindaAllWorkedOut Tue 17-Feb-15 15:09:13

To be honest, I don't like any of the lace up ones, but I am a nanna.

I used to have some lovely black ballet shoes, with ribbon ankle ties - in about 1992. Loved them. None of these modern ones are as pretty.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Tue 17-Feb-15 15:13:12

[sniffs] they don't make shoes like they used to. In my day, shoes were lovely and built to last [looks injured and adjusts cardi] grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now