Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

BODEN CHELSEA trousers

(3 Posts)
pinkfrocks Sun 15-Feb-15 17:08:30

Has anyone got them and are they nice? I've tried the Bistro trousers but they don't have a belt loop and are a bit short /tight in the rise. Anyone know how they compare? I am slim and sometimes find Boden trousers too big on the thighs, but short in the rise.

ZaraW Sun 15-Feb-15 17:38:07

I'm 5' 9" and size 10 and I love them I don't find them big on the thighs but I'm a runner so am a bit muscly. They are the best fitting trousers for me I used to wear J Crew and BR but these are SO much better.

lurkingaround Sun 15-Feb-15 20:25:41

I have them. I find them generous on the thigh, and I say that as a generously thighed woman. Definitely not short on the rise, in fact they're a bit too high rise on me (I'be a looong body). Good quality, sturdy cotton, and I know they're quite popular here. But I'm not that keen. Maybe I bought them slightly too big but they're only ok on me. They're similar-ish to Gap broken in chinos, and I prefer the the Gap ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: