Advanced search

Accessorise this dress please

(7 Posts)
cleoismycat Sun 15-Feb-15 11:28:55

I have bought this for an April wedding in Ireland:
Struggling to know what to wear over it if it gets chilly. Any ideas?

cleoismycat Sun 15-Feb-15 11:30:00

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 15-Feb-15 12:34:23

For the first one. A nice lemon jacket would be nice they have them in Evans. They start from size 14. With the dress already having a pattern I wouldn't bother with a necklace as it may take the focus off your dress which is beautiful.
If you wear earrings I'd go for navy silver or lemon same with hair accessories, and a silver bracelet. Navy blue or silver glittery nails.
That's how I'd accessorize it anyway but we all have our own ideas. I'll click on your nnext picture now and reply again in a minute

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 15-Feb-15 12:35:42

Oh it's the same dress

cleoismycat Tue 17-Feb-15 13:54:29

Is there an alternative to a jacket?

cleoismycat Tue 17-Feb-15 13:54:56

Needs to be a 12 btw x

marymcb Tue 17-Feb-15 15:09:39

I like a nice cashmere cardigan, I'd probably go down a green/jade colour route with the cardigan and choose colourful shoes. If I wore a colourful cardigan and shoes I'd probably choose a navy clutch and fairly subtle jewellery, although I might be tempted by some big dangley earrings...

As Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost said we all have our own taste and style. The important thing is you're comfortable and feel good in what you wear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now