Advanced search

jackets, what's looking good this year?

(15 Posts)
2fedup Sat 14-Feb-15 20:06:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 14-Feb-15 20:10:16

Not buying anything new, I have a quilted lightweight navy blue jacket from last year.

Also a Uniqlo down jacket in khaki/dark green

And some ratty old fleeces but I need to replace them blush

Dancergirl Sun 15-Feb-15 08:47:57

Watching with interest. I have a Mint Velvet brown leather biker jacket (ebay bargain) but would like something new this year.

CoupdeFoudre Sun 15-Feb-15 09:11:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Sun 15-Feb-15 09:16:30

I just bought this from Zara and am loving it.

SpaghettiMeatballs Sun 15-Feb-15 10:08:06

I'm marking my place.

I have a biker jacket but it's very light. More a summer item. I have a decent raincoat for when it is very wet. I have a black, smart mac for work but it's very formal so just for work.

I really need something heavier but casual. Ideally with a hood that could go over a dress.

I have a grey leather biker jacket, a chocolate leather biker jacket, a cotton parka ( v thin, so only for mild days) and a denim jacket. What I need (and have decided is impossible to find) is something for fairly mild but wet days.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 15-Feb-15 12:41:14

They've got gorgeous ones in Evans. Size 14-32. In the following colors.
Mint green
Dark green
Light pink
Bold bright pink
They're gorgeous. I have almost all of them.
They're £36.00

missmartha Sun 15-Feb-15 12:49:13

My dirty secret is that I hanker after the pink 3/4 length coat in Tesco. £55 and perfect for spring.

I've picked it up and put it back so many times. People will point and yell "Tesco" after me won't they?

noddyholder Sun 15-Feb-15 12:53:51

Love that Belinda! I am not keen on the longer pastel coloured coats too Gloria Hunniford

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 15-Feb-15 22:28:45

I like the Boyfriend Coat in Matalan (and they have them in pink) .
I may wander along this week to have a look at it IRL (especially if they send me a money off voucher ) grin

margaritasbythesea Sun 15-Feb-15 22:52:56

I have a grey pleather biker and a khaki kind of hunter jacket. I want something else too.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Mon 16-Feb-15 06:00:05

It's really good, Noddy, the sort of sharp tailoring that Zara does sometimes.

Brandnewattitude Mon 16-Feb-15 06:14:05

Are blazers still in? I have just bought a bright blue one but don't know whether to keep it.

BlueEyedWonder Mon 16-Feb-15 06:33:29

I have a trench I wear for work days.
I also have a dark burgundy leather biker jacket, denim jacket and olive green tweed blazer.
I'm on the look out for a khaki utility type jacket.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now