Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

jackets, what's looking good this year?

(15 Posts)
2fedup Sat 14-Feb-15 20:06:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 14-Feb-15 20:10:16

Not buying anything new, I have a quilted lightweight navy blue jacket from last year.

Also a Uniqlo down jacket in khaki/dark green

And some ratty old fleeces but I need to replace them blush

Dancergirl Sun 15-Feb-15 08:47:57

Watching with interest. I have a Mint Velvet brown leather biker jacket (ebay bargain) but would like something new this year.

CoupdeFoudre Sun 15-Feb-15 09:11:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Sun 15-Feb-15 09:16:30

I just bought this from Zara and am loving it.

SpaghettiMeatballs Sun 15-Feb-15 10:08:06

I'm marking my place.

I have a biker jacket but it's very light. More a summer item. I have a decent raincoat for when it is very wet. I have a black, smart mac for work but it's very formal so just for work.

I really need something heavier but casual. Ideally with a hood that could go over a dress.

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Sun 15-Feb-15 12:27:46

I have a grey leather biker jacket, a chocolate leather biker jacket, a cotton parka ( v thin, so only for mild days) and a denim jacket. What I need (and have decided is impossible to find) is something for fairly mild but wet days.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 15-Feb-15 12:41:14

They've got gorgeous ones in Evans. Size 14-32. In the following colors.
Mint green
Dark green
Orange
Lilac
Light pink
Bold bright pink
Navy
White
Black
Lemon
Lime.
White
They're gorgeous. I have almost all of them.
They're £36.00

missmartha Sun 15-Feb-15 12:49:13

My dirty secret is that I hanker after the pink 3/4 length coat in Tesco. £55 and perfect for spring.

I've picked it up and put it back so many times. People will point and yell "Tesco" after me won't they?

noddyholder Sun 15-Feb-15 12:53:51

Love that Belinda! I am not keen on the longer pastel coloured coats too Gloria Hunniford

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 15-Feb-15 22:28:45

I like the Boyfriend Coat in Matalan (and they have them in pink) .
I may wander along this week to have a look at it IRL (especially if they send me a money off voucher ) grin

margaritasbythesea Sun 15-Feb-15 22:52:56

I have a grey pleather biker and a khaki kind of hunter jacket. I want something else too.

BelindaAllWorkedOut Mon 16-Feb-15 06:00:05

It's really good, Noddy, the sort of sharp tailoring that Zara does sometimes.

Brandnewattitude Mon 16-Feb-15 06:14:05

Are blazers still in? I have just bought a bright blue one but don't know whether to keep it.

BlueEyedWonder Mon 16-Feb-15 06:33:29

I have a trench I wear for work days.
I also have a dark burgundy leather biker jacket, denim jacket and olive green tweed blazer.
I'm on the look out for a khaki utility type jacket.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: