Advanced search

MIH Marrakesh sizing

(6 Posts)
Sunmakesmesmile Fri 13-Feb-15 20:39:11

Can anyone advise on sizing? Do they have the stretch we have become used too in skinny fit premium denim?

And if you're going to go for them, what footwear are you wearing with your flares?!

dexter73 Fri 13-Feb-15 20:45:50

I find MiH jeans are true to size. I have heard that the Marrakesh are extremely long so it might be worth checking depending on your height.

Sunmakesmesmile Fri 13-Feb-15 20:56:50

Thanks, thankfully I'm fairly tall so for once the length won't be a problem!

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Fri 13-Feb-15 21:32:13

Yes, TTS. I think the inside leg is 35 inches.

Mine looked unexpectedly crap with pistol boots after having a few inches lopped off the bottom so I am going to wear them with platform sandals in summer instead.

MsBojangles Fri 13-Feb-15 22:07:59

The sizing varies a hell of a lot with the washes and fabrics used eg, some are thicker or stretchier than others. Their website is pretty good, it gives detailed info for each wash.

The black ones are the smallest, I had to go up a full size and even then they're a struggle! I've found the mid blues pretty much TTS, whites are a tad snug.

Lucked Fri 13-Feb-15 22:15:47

Yes I think pretty true, I just got a white pair on outnet for £60 for the summer. They are a bit tight but I am losing weight and I am quite excited by them. I am 5'10 and they will need taken up. I also think a wedge sandal may be the only way to go although I don't normally do heels or extra height.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now