Advanced search

Which foundation

(11 Posts)
frazzled74 Fri 13-Feb-15 13:48:06

I have forty something, tired, pale but blotchy skin, which foundation will transform me and stay on all day? My skin isn't particularly oily or dry.

queenbrunhilda Fri 13-Feb-15 19:15:54

Clinique Even Better? Good staying power, kind to tired skin and does what is says on the tin in terms of evening-out skin tone.

Sure someone who uses Estee Lauder Double Wear will be along in a minute?

nicelyneurotic Fri 13-Feb-15 20:11:46

I really like urban decay naked foundation. Skin has never looked better.

tethersend Fri 13-Feb-15 21:33:29

I've just bought the new clinique beyond perfecting foundation & concealer in one- I have to say, it's bloody good. Great coverage, just the right level of glow (not too matte, not too shiny) and staying power seems great. Also takes about ten seconds to do your whole face.

frazzled74 Fri 13-Feb-15 22:33:11

Thanks I will go and try some different Clinique ones tomorrow.

MissRatty Fri 13-Feb-15 22:44:49

I've just started using Bare Minerals Bareskin and it is great on my skin, excellent coverage, doesn't feel as though I'm wearing any makeup, and lasts ages (both on face and the bottle!)

Superworm Sat 14-Feb-15 09:09:21

I've just started using Bare Minerals too. I avoided it for ages as I wasnt convinced it would work for me. My skin can be dry and I was worried it would be ageing but it's fantastic.

Branleuse Sat 14-Feb-15 09:14:14

Walkingonsunshine00 Sat 14-Feb-15 09:20:20

Nars sheer glow or if your wanting some cheap ones Rimmel match perfection or bourjois healthy mix

Noseyvalentine Sat 14-Feb-15 09:21:38

Double wear light user here. I was a bit sceptical but it's such a positive difference for me. Before I was using cheaper brands, bourjois, rimmel, even number 7 but it would disappear within a few hours. The lady at the Estée lauder counter told me I wasn't ready for double wear proper as I wasn't used to such heavy coverage ( and she did look a bit mask like) but double wear light is wonderful. I dab some benefit high beam on top to stop it looking too matte and it looks very fresh. Hasnt clogged my pores either like so many others have.

Follyfoot Sat 14-Feb-15 09:22:54

I've just found Lamcome Teint Visionnaire. It gives just the right amount of coverage (light/medium), I love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now