Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

If in your head you're shopping for a Mulberry tote or Michael Kors shopper, but in the real world have £40ish to spend, what bag could I get...?!

(10 Posts)
Chicinwellies Wed 11-Feb-15 23:49:04

Ideally medium / large with zip closure or at least some zip compartments .

FauxFox Thu 12-Feb-15 10:19:28

You need TK Maxx - all my bags are from there grin Stores are better but to give you an idea there is
costello black
costello brown
nine west comes in red, brown, black, gold or white

lizandlulu Thu 12-Feb-15 11:51:29

I would say t I maxx as we'll.

I've been in there recently just browsing and thought ohhhh that's a nice bag, very mk,only to pick it up snd it's not mk. And without the price tag

Roseformeplease Thu 12-Feb-15 11:55:09

Ebay - just got a Tod's bag for �35 on there. Not brand new but real.

LadyPeterWimsey Thu 12-Feb-15 14:20:40

FauxFox the NineWest one looks just what I have been wanting - but I can't find the brown one on the TK Maxx site - do you have a link?

FauxFox Thu 12-Feb-15 14:30:11

9 west in brown croc

Chicinwellies Thu 12-Feb-15 14:30:15

Ooh thats super thank you. I'd been cheated on ebay twice now despite what I had hoped was some half decent investigative work, so may well take a look at the TK Maxx ones, thanks v much x

BallroomWithNoBalls Thu 12-Feb-15 19:52:37

Be careful at TK Maxx though - often they aren't real leather, so will split if it's a big bag you intend to have laden down with stuff.

I'd go Zara, Topshop, Jigsaw, Hobbs etc. Or MK from the Outnet online is often high st prices.

Gunpowder Thu 12-Feb-15 19:53:18

Zara.

LadyPeterWimsey Fri 13-Feb-15 15:51:14

Thanks, FauxFox

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: