Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

St Tropez 1 hour mousse

(4 Posts)
Harverina Wed 11-Feb-15 12:18:06

I have used St Tropez mousse for years - I don't use it ever day, just for special occasions/nights out.

On This Morning today they used the St Tropez mousse that only needs to stay on for 1 hour!!

This is hugely appealing to me but at £35 just wondered if anyone has tried it and how did you find it? I would be more likely to use it more if it genuinely works smile

honeypie10 Wed 11-Feb-15 15:11:50

Ive just been looking at this in boots, it says on the bottle 1 hour for light tan, 2 for medium and 3 for darker. Came home to look at the reviews before I splash out that much but am v insterested, I do love a st Tropez tan, seems to last better than any other.

They also had an oil tan there, but the lady couldnt be arsed to help didnt know how much it was. Just said a dry oil than tans your skin?? They seemed to have a bigger range than usual too, but im a bridesmaid next week so need to find something quick. Will be watching this incase anyone has tried the £35 one

QueenBean Wed 11-Feb-15 15:33:45

I have tried it and it is very good, v easy etc

I have also tried St Moritz and it is just as good but millions cheaper - they often do it in Tk Maxx for cheap too

Harverina Wed 11-Feb-15 17:05:48

Ah ok, so even 2 hours is fab. I hate the sensation of wearing it to bed! I hate the smell it gives my bedding and the fact that I feel horrible all night but St Tropez is the easiest to apply for me.

Can you get a St Mauritz that develops over a short period?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: