Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

New work wardrobe - please help.

(4 Posts)
creamhearts Tue 10-Feb-15 22:07:27

I start a new job soon smile It is office casual type wear in admin in the public sector. I currently work in a similar role but we have a uniform (of sorts) so I need some new bits.

I am a size 24 so a lot of the high street is out of bounds sadly. I have big boobs, a big tummy, and nice legs. I am have a reasonable waist. Tube type dresses do not suit me.

I have black wide leg trousers and some tops. I also have some dresses that I think would be smart enough.

I tend to shop at Evans, Asos Curve, New Look and Yours but am open to other shops, I like Simply Be but find it very expensive.

Oh and I am early 30s.

Any ideas would be great smile

FauxFox Wed 11-Feb-15 11:02:16

H&M have a nice plus range
Also have a look at Matalan and the supermarket ranges sometimes have nice bits too.

Good luck in your new job! smile

hellsbellsmelons Wed 11-Feb-15 11:51:38

Marisota have lots of nice dresses

this with a cardigan
Multi Coloured,size: good for work
nice with black opaque tights
could be good if tallish

hellsbellsmelons Wed 11-Feb-15 11:52:42

nice with leggings

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: