Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser, regular or oil free?

(3 Posts)
OwlMother Tue 10-Feb-15 10:55:19

I have used the LM tinted moisturiser for years, but have recently been using a YSL BB cream instead ( didn't really like it but I'm stingy so waited until it finished!)

Now I have come to reorder the LM I see they now have an oil free version. Could someone explain what would make me choose one over the other? I don't have time to get to John Lewis or similar this week so was just hoping to click and collect. I have quite oily skin, might oil free be good from this point of view? Sorry for the basic questions, I am a bit uneducated in make up matters.

EyelinerQueen Tue 10-Feb-15 10:58:55

Yes get the oil free one.

It's specifically designed to mattify and I've heard very good things about it for oily skin smile .

OttiliaVonBCup Tue 10-Feb-15 11:56:08

I've been wondering about it as well.

I use Chantecaille but it's too expensive and it seems LM have a better colour range, I found a good match in the oil free but am a bit reluctant to buy it because I haven't worn anything oil free since I was 22.

Just how matt is it when you wear it?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: