Advanced search

Help! Interview wear

(3 Posts)
MrsStark1 Mon 09-Feb-15 17:17:27

Please can someone help.

I have been asked for an interview but all my smart clothes do not fit as I have put on lots of weight lately and do not have any time to buy anything (or have the money) as it was short notice.

Only suitable outfit is a black knee length dress with coloured sleeves and front bow, tights and flat plain black shoes if I have a pair still. Oh and a black Cardigan.
Would this be aceptable?

All my other clothes that sort of fit are smartish jumper dress/long top with leggings and boots.

Thurlow Mon 09-Feb-15 17:24:23

That definitely sounds better than leggings and boots. Just make sure your shoes are polished and your tights are new (no snags or anything) and have your hair and make up very smart.

MrsStark1 Mon 09-Feb-15 17:30:49

Thank you.

Tights are new as I do not usually wear them got some 80 denier ones but I am clueless.

If I have shoes then they are a plain black matt finish pair but brand new.

I am planning to use natural make up with a light brown eyeshadow will also match coloured parts of the dress. Hair will be neat but Limited to what I do as short. I hope it will not be all over the place like it can do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now